- MANUFACTURING: Air Condition Units , Refrigeration Units, MGO Coolers and Coils.
- TRADING: International trading, distributing and representing famous manufacturers of refrigeration equipment from all over the world.
- SERVICES: Maintenance, repair, design, construction & installation of refrigeration and A/C units.
The strategic objective of R&D department is to develop and bring into the market integrated, cost-effective and case-sensitive RES solutions. Our vision is to reduce carbon emissions during energy production by developing cost competitive solutions that are tailored to the needs and requirements of the users and the installers.
Examples of research activities:
- the improvement of the performance and the reduction of the cost of an innovative multi source heat-pump, in combination with the development of tools that facilitate appropriate sizing, control, operation and evaluation, we perform flexibility modelling, resulting in a software that will be used to control the overall system.
- the development and optimal design of a heat-to-power system based on the organic Rankine cycle (ORC) technology, for recovering the waste heat from the cooling circuit of ships’ engines and converting it into electricity, which at the same time, contributes to the enhancement of the ship's energy efficiency and to the reduction of pollutant emissions, which are subjected to strict regulations by the IMO.
We engage with all relevant stakeholders in co-designing the solutions that suit their needs and expectations.
This way we pave the way for bringing the developed solution to the market and ensuring wide adoption!