Marine refrigeration units are suitable for vessels cold stores and freezers. Available units with a sea water or fresh water cooled condenser, with open or hermetic type compressor at various capacities.
The unit has the following characteristics:
- Compressor: The units include a open type belt driven compressor or optionally a scroll compressor. It is mounted on vibration-absorbent blocks both on the inside and outside, statically and dynamically balanced.
- Condenser: A sea water cooled condenser is installed. The parts that are in contact with sea water are made of Copper-nickel 90/10, the tubes are of brass, the head and back covers are of bronze and the cooling tubes are of brass and aluminum.
- Refrigerant: The units use the new refrigerants R407c or R404a which contains hydro-fluorocarbon (HFC) with zero ODP.
- Electric panel: The electrical box includes all the components and terminal blocks needed for the installation. It includes an automatic switch, relay, thermal protection, indicator lights, etc.
- Safety devices: If the units are out of order, their operation is automatically stopped by various safety and protective devices.
Cooling Capacity (kW):