Air Condition condensing units are available at a variety of cooling capacities with sea water
(or optionally fresh water) cooled condenser and can be used to cool water or in combination with a direct expansion air handling unit or a chilled water air handling unit.
The unit has the following characteristics:
- Compressor: The units include a semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor. It is mounted on vibration-absorbent blocks both on the inside and outside, statically and dynamically balanced.
- Condenser: A sea water cooled condenser is installed. The parts that are in contact with sea water are made of Copper-nickel 90/10, the tubes are of brass, the head and back covers are of bronze and the cooling tubes are of brass and aluminum.
- Refrigerant: The units use the new refrigerant R407c which contains hydro-fluorocarbon (HFC) with zero ODP.
- Filter drier: A molecular sieves solid core filter drier with indicator is incorporated in the unit and it is accessible for maintenance operations.
- Electric panel: The electrical box includes all the components and terminal blocks needed for the installation. It includes an automatic switch, relay, thermal protection, indicator lights, etc.
- Safety devices: If the units are out of order, their operation is automatically stopped by various safety and protective devices.
Cooling Capacity (kW):