Marine A/C Deck Unit
Marine type a/c deck unit is specialized for marine air conditioning. Due to the compact dimensions, and the anti-corrosion treatment it can be placed anywhere in the ship.
Unit has the following characteristics:
- Scroll tandem compressors with reliability and long durability with minimum vibration and noise and tens of thousands of hours of operation without maintenance.
- Evaporator with copper tubes and aluminum fins with special anti-corrosion treatment.
- Steam heater with special anti-corrosion treatment.
- Belt driven air-foil centrifugal fan with high static pressure and with highly durable oil-lubricated bearings.
- Sea water resistant condenser.
- Heavy duty frame structure with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Face view gauges and control.
- Washable air filter.
- Water pump kit
- Semi hermetic compressors
- Fresh water condenser
- Humidification unit
- Hot oil or hot water heater
Multi compressors offer a continuous operation of the unit during the navigation even in the case of trouble of one of the compressors, as the unit will continue to operate with the rest of the compressors. The type of installation of the compressors provides an easy replacement on board.
Cooling capacity (kW):