Always corresponding to marine special conditions and needs, Psyctotherm has designed and manufactured a cooling dehumidifying unit to protect compressed air equipment from humidity. This unit is manufactured to meet all marine specifications.
The unit has the following characteristics:
• Hermetic compressor with higher efficiency for reduced power consumption.
• Air cooled condenser for tropical conditions, special for the high temperatures of the marine environment.
• EBM low noise plug fun.
• Automatic drain with timer.
• Hot gas by-pass valve to adjust to lower cooling loads.
• SWEP ADWIS plate heat exchanger which combines two operations (a refrigerated heat exchanger which combines two operations (a refrigerated heat exchanger and a recovery unit) sandwiching an integrated separator in a modular design.
Optional: Inlet and outlet air filters integrated to the unit.
|Refrigerated Air Dryer|