Marine Packaged Air Condition Unit Upgrade model
The unit is special for marine applications, can be used on control rooms, workshops, galley, I.T. rooms, e.t.c., and has the following characteristics:
• Different cooling capacities (3RT, 5RT, 8RT, 10RT).
• Plug & play. The unit needs only to be connected with power supply, sea or fresh water supply and drainage pipe.
• Scroll compressor with reliability and long durability with minimum vibration and noise and tens of thousands of hours of operation without maintenance.
• Sea water resistant condenser (optionally fresh water condenser).
• Electric panel with voltage and phase monitoring. The electric system has no electronic parts and is specially designed for the ship power supply (60Hz, 220/440V) with high resistance to voltage fluctuations.
• Plug fan with high static pressure for low noise. Erp-ready for low power consumption.
• Evaporator with heavy duty copper tubes and aluminum fins. Optionally, the evaporator can be treated with anti-corrosion coating.
• Washable air filter.
• Safety elements of electrical hazard (phase and voltage monitoring, thermal/magnetic protection) and safety elements of pressure control (high/low pressure switch, safety valve).
• Optionally the unit can include a steam or electric heater and a steam humidifier.
• Free air throw plenum or air duct connection for the exhaust air.
• Special inlet air connection on the side for galley applications.