MARINE TYPE SPLIT AIR CONDITION UNIT for vessels’ bridge
The new unit is compact, specially designed for MARINE use, and it has the following main advantages:
- The electric system has no electronic parts and is specially designed for the ship power supply (60Hz, 220/440V) with high resistance to voltage fluctuations.
- The dimensions are compact in order to easily fit to the wheel house of the ship.
- The external unit is designed in order to operate on a sea breeze environment. The condenser coil has a special anticorrosion coating. The external unit has no electronic parts and the electric parts and the compressor are mounted on a special chamber of the unit.
- The compressor is on the outdoor unit, in order to reduce the noise. Also, on the indoor unit a low noise plug fan is used.
- Freon R-407C
Using a marine specialized package air condition, leads to increased performance and efficiency and larger lifetime of the unit with less maintenance and faults compared to the residential air condition units.
You can find attached unit’s brochure with more technical information.
For enabling us to quote, please clarify/advise the following:
- Voltage configuration: 1ph 220volt 50-60Hz or 3ph 380-440volt 50-60Hz
- Required cooling capacity 3 or 4 tn
- Electric heaters for heating (optional)
- Air discharge duct connection (optional)
- Outdoor unit ATEX & required IP (optional)
- Other power supplies upon request (optional)
- Spare parts kit (optional)